Monday, August 27, 2007

About Me

Oh hi there, my name is Connor McKay
I've had exceptional adventures along the way
turning adversity into adventure, you might say
raised in a town called Kansas Cit-ay

In my early years, when I was a young chap
I didn't quite know my perverbial life map
I was really into sports as I grew up
but I always made sure that I wore my cup

Then came my fun high school career
where football, to me, became very dear
As a senior I didn't feel whack
because I became captain of football and track

I came to SMU for school and football
then I realized I didn't like college sports at all
I had no social life my freshman year
I retired my jersey, and hung up my gear

I decided then to join a fraternity
where my brothers will be my friends for eternity

ok cool,
bye

No comments: