Sunday, September 16, 2007

SMU Campin 2k7

Well this weekend my girlfriend decided to make an adventure to Ardmore, Oklahoma. It was a really good time but right now I am in extreme pain due to the fact that I look like a lobster.

It was definetly a fun trip but my good friend, CJ, thought that there might be alligators in the lake, so he tried not to get in for a while. But after a few minutes of convincing, I got CJ to come in the lake with us and the rest of our friends. We all decided to go a place called "Two Frogs" which may have been the most po-dunk hick experience I have ever witnessed.

Anyway, I drove back today with her and it took about 2 hours but it wasn't too bad. Right now I am contemplating wether to watch the patriots whoop the charger's ass or study for a spanish test.

Toodleloot

No comments: