Saturday, September 29, 2007

WTF MATE


I don't get it. I was out shopping with my parents yesterday because they just got into town, and I was with my girlfriend. My aunt was with us and she actually had to go pick up her husband (my uncle) in an hour, so we had to make things pretty short and jiffy. Anyway, as they are about to leave they ask me, "Connor, do you want to go to dinner with us, or do you want to just go back to SMU, because if you ate dinner with us, you would have to stay in Ft. Worth all night". Now I thought that this was a basic, go eat with Stef's parents and we will see you tomorrow, but I guess not. I called them this morning to come have lunch with me and they said no, because I didn't eat dinner with them last night, that they wouldn't eat lunch with me today.

I think they just look for reasons to get pissed off at me.

No comments: