Sunday, November 25, 2007

After College...

So today I was sitting around wondering...

What the hell am I going to do after college?!

I have two alternate routes that I think I'm going to take..


1. Go straight into the business world. I worked an internship for an advertising company this summer named "Ross Media Group", which turned out to be quite a good internship. They do all of the publications for the National Rifle Association (NRA). My girlfriend's dad owns Springfield Armory so she helped me out to get that job. It is more of a business side of advertising though than a creative side. I'd really like to work for him again when I get out.

2. Go to graduate school, but I don't know in what? I double majored in Psychology and Advertising so I will see where I can go from there. I also may open my own business, but there is a huge chance it will fail unless I work for someone else first for a while.

No comments: